Search Truly Claire

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Summer Lunch Date

Saturday, September 15, 2012
 

 

 

 

 

Blazer, Dress, and Earrings, Forever21; Heels, Oh Deer "Duomo"; Clutch and Necklace, Versona; Sunglasses, Steve Madden; Bracelet, gift from Mama; Headband, Walgreens; Nail Color: two coats of Sally Hansen Diamond Strength in "Something New, 340" over one coat of Orly "Purple Crush, 40464"
September 14, 2012 weather: High 89, Low 69 degrees Fahrenheit. Very sunny. 

Yesterday I had a lunch date with friends and had a lovely time. I wanted to wear something casual, but I didn't want to be boring or uncomfortable. After longer than I'd like to admit playing around in my closet I came up with this.The blazer was almost too much for the heat but it's linen so I survived the brief time I spent outside. I bought the blazer a few weeks ago specifically to wear with the MM Couture shorts you saw here but passed when I first had the chance to wear them together. Funny how inspiration changes that way. It looks like my little bow necklace is quickly becoming a new favorite.

I made a wardrobe change for a friend's birthday dinner later that evening and I'll share with you tomorrow! 

Until then,

claire lynette



No comments:

Post a Comment