Search Truly Claire

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

September 2013 Favorite Things

Wednesday, September 18, 2013
Sharing some of my favorite things from this month. It's always nice to take a moment to appreciate the little things in life that bring you joy. As always nothing I share is sponsored*. Enjoy!

memory wire bracelets

1. Memory Wire Bracelets
Making them helps me deal with anxiety by causing me to focus intensely on something other than worry for a little while and I get a "pretty" when I'm done! I made these over the last two days when I was feeling overwhelmed with the store and they really helped calm me and get my mind back on the right and positive track.


wet n wild candylicious nail polish

2. Wet N Wild Megalast Nail Polish in " Candy-licious"
Lately this has been my go to pedicure color and these bad boys really do last and last. A manicure easily lasts a week and a pedicure nearly a month but for pedicures I change mine before then because the color has grown out and doesn't look as nice.



3. Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste
If you can't afford or don't feel like using whitening strips this has been the only whitening toothpaste I've used that actually seems to brighten my smile. Generally, I'm a Colgate Total girl but I was too tempted not to try this. I love it! However I keep my Colgate nearby because it's my first love.


NYC Extra Large Latte EOS lip balm

4. New York Color Big Bold Gloss in "Extra Large Latte" and EOS Lip Balm in "Strawberry Sorbet"
I've long loved the EOS lip balm; it makes my lips feel so nice and yummy. The lip gloss is new to me (I'm a lipstick girl at heart) but I really do like it. I'm not a fan of the tingling in plumping lipglosses and never does any plumping occur, but this doesn't tingle too badly and the color is the perfect nude for my skintone. It's so easy to wear! I will definitely check out more colors from this line in the future. Together this duo keeps my lips soft, supple, and beautifully glossy.


Hoping your September is shaping up to be a beautiful one and if not I hope that great cheer and good times come your way. Until next time,

claire lynette

*except for the shameless Thorn & Laurel plugs!


No comments:

Post a Comment