Search Truly Claire

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Create Anyway | Mad Birthday Project

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Every year I become the epitome of indecisive during the month leading up to my birthday. I can't decide on a cake, where to have dinner, if I should throw a party, what to wear, nothing. Nothing that is until a few days before then suddenly I know what I want for EVERYTHING and usually by then it's too late to do all the things I dream up especially if it involves sewing.


Despite my history of starting projects too late and being dissatisfied with the (rushed) end results I've decided I need pink pants to wear on my birthday. I can't tell you why. The idea just popped in my head so here we go. I can't buy them off the rack and have them fit properly (be long enough and wide enough in the thigh) so they must be made. Let's hope it works out. I promise I'll let you know how it turns out ;)


Truly,

claire lynette

No comments:

Post a Comment