Search Truly Claire

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Window Shopping: I Need Glasses

Wednesday, November 13, 2013
MD8875
Editor Oscar
Sergio
top to bottomM&D 8875 | Editor Oscar | Sergio


I've long needed to wear my glasses. I don't because I break them, forget them places, and they make the tops of my ear itch. My driver's license renewal is coming up and I'm required to wear my glasses while I drive even though my vision isn't that bad but according to my DMV it's not good enough to go without lenses. I have a pair but the prescription is wrong and was wrong when I got them. Sometimes doctor's don't listen very well and when they don't listen you end up with blurry lenses. I'm looking to get new lenses and those above are the frames I'm considering putting them in. I picked them from the website of the place I'll most likely go to get a new pair. I wish I could afford to have prescription lenses in a variety of different frames but my pocketbook isn't full like that so I have to choose just one. Or I can do the rational thing and find (of course they're lost at the moment) and keep the frames I have now, which I like, and save some dimes.

Which do you like best? Let me know in the comments!

Until next time,

claire lynette

No comments:

Post a Comment