Search Truly Claire

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Pink Pants!

Tuesday, February 18, 2014
That two week long hiatus? Three week hiatus (after having this post in drafts for ages). Definitely not intended this time. So my sincerest apologies. Horrendous weather and an even more horrendous illness kept me from you. The skies are a little brighter and I'm feeling much, much better.

I finished the pink pants well before my birthday only to have my birthday plans canceled thanks to a little sleet, ice, and snow... Ahem, but festivities were postponed to the following weekend and much fun was had. I don't have any pictures of my pants from that night so I restyled them here for you today. I'll do a proper review of the pattern in another post but for now let's just say Simplicity did several things right.  Here they are in all their bifurcated glory!


Simplicity 1696 pink



Slim Pants Simplicity 1696



Pink Argyle



Janet Collection Mommy Wig

Sweater, Mossimo, Target; Earrings, Forever21; Pants, pattern by Simplicity 1696, sewn by me; Pumps, "Faryl" by Delman
Wig, "Mommy", Janet Collection
Weather: High 76º, Low 60ºF. Overcast, breezy.

Until next time,

claire lynette

3 comments:

  1. First, I love your hair like that.
    Second, you rocked those pants! They look incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete