Search Truly Claire

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Doesn't Give A Damn

Tuesday, December 20, 2011


If I smile it disguises the sleep lines on my face!

Top, Bella; Jeans, WetSeal; Flats, Charlotte-Russe; Bag, Francesca's Collections.
Weather:  High, 79; Low 58 degrees Fahrenheit. Cloudy, foggy, rather dreary.

You know those days where you couldn't care less what you look like or who sees you? This was one of those days for me. I barely managed concealer and stumbled out of bed just moments before taking these pictures. I know that the holiday season is a stressful time for anyone regardless of faith and lately I've just been of a Scroogey-Grinchy mindset. I still wish goodwill towards all men, but sometimes you feel blah and can't quite catch the Spirit of the Season. I've been wearing a lot of black lately...

claire lynette


No comments:

Post a Comment