Search Truly Claire

Friday, December 23, 2011

Slowly Getting There

Friday, December 23, 2011




Needs more lint roller!

Coat, handmade by Mama; Sweater, Zenana; Skirt, i.e; Belt, consignment; Pumps, Report Signature "Guarda", Earrings, Forever21; Bracelet, gift from Mama; Nails, Orly "Haute Red"

Today's weather: High 63, Low 41 degrees Fahrenheit. Cloudy and dreary.

I'm slowly getting into the festive spirit so I decided to go with red nails and a green skirt to celebrate the holiday season. Oh, it took much effort today, but I think I'm getting closer to catching that good ol' holiday cheer...maybe. At least it will be cool on Christmas Day because we've been having very indecisive weather lately and it's hard to know what to wear from day to day. Luckily, I plan on spending the entire weekend in my PJs so I won't have to worry about what goes with what and whether or not I'll be warm enough!

Instead of a bun today I criss-crossed layers of hair, pulling from underneath once at the crown and again at the nape, then secured the hair hanging down into a figure 6 or pin-curl. This was all impromptu as I didn't want to risk mussing my fresh manicure and bobby pins looked a lot kinder than fiddling with elastics.


claire lynette

No comments:

Post a Comment