Search Truly Claire

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

In the Light of Day

Tuesday, October 9, 2012



Jacket, Charlotte-Russe; Blouse, H&M; Jeans, WetSeal, Boots, "Trumpet" by Wanted; Necklace, Versona; Earrings, Forever21
October 8, 2012 Weather: High 70º, Low 51ºF. Sunny and breezy.

Yesterday I wore this to a lunch with some good friends and was happy to have an excuse to wear one of the three motorcycle jackets I've recently procured because of cooler weather and not cold restaurants. I kind of went on a motorcycle jacket binge a few weeks back, but I don't think I'm done yet. I've still yet to find one I like in a classic black color that I can afford. I'll be keeping my eyes open for one of those and for a feminine or simple bifold wallet. As you can see I didn't carry a purse that day and it was beyond freeing. Even wristlets are a bit annoying when you want to have your hands free and sometimes a crossbody bag just gets in the way of movement. If you know of any sweet little wallets that might work let me know, especially if I can tuck it into a pocket.

Hope you're having a lovely, lovely day,

claire lynette

No comments:

Post a Comment