Search Truly Claire

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Summer Really Is Gone

Sunday, October 7, 2012
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
 

 

 

 

Dress, Forever21; Sweater, New York and Co; Bag, Francesca's Collection; Shoes, "Robbie" by Marco Santi at Sole Society, Bracelet, gift from mother; Hair Comb, claire's; Necklace, Liz Claiborne
Lip Color: Wet N'Wild Mega Last lipstick "Purty Persimmon 970";  
Nails: Essie "Clambake"
September 16, 2012 Weather: High, 90º F; Low 68º F, Cloudy

These pictures I took on the night of a friend's birthday dinner and as Summer was coming to a close. I delayed putting them up because I thought they weren't the greatest shots. Then I lost the SD Card they were on after I changed my mind. Life lesson learned I suppose. As hot and unbearable as summer weather was down here in Louisiana I will miss it. Fall and winter usually bring around the dark colors that kind of bring down my mood and I was just getting the hang of wearing more brights and color! Maybe I can find a way to carry on my new found skills into the cooler months to help keep the happy feeling of summer with me.

All for now,

claire lynette



No comments:

Post a Comment