Search Truly Claire

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Mile Long Legs

Tuesday, March 5, 2013






Dress, Scoop bought at Papillion Boutique in Hermosa Beach, CA years ago; Leggings and Earrings, Forever21; Boots, "Elaina" by Michael Antonio; Necklace, thrifted

Today's Weather: High 73º, Low 32º F. Sunny and breezy.


styling tip
if you wear your boots over your pants or with leggings or tights matching the  colors makes it seem like your legs are a mile long and so makes you look much taller. platforms help too :)


Life Stuff
I relapsed this weekend and consequently had the worst weekend so far this year. Thank you hay fever! Everything since my last post is sort of a blur what with allergy medicine and lot and lots of sleeping, except for Monday when my best friend came over and helped brighten my day. She brought  my favorite hotdogs which I can only get when her dad makes them and a mix CD she made for my birthday. If the goal was to make me feel better it worked quite well. We spent the rest of the evening watching Tinkerbell movies (Secret of the Wings if you must know) and catching up on episodes of Once Upon A Time because we're grown and can do stuff like that.

Today I felt almost back to my old self. I threw on some heels to test out my ankle and will be keeping to wedges for the time being since it's still a little "twinge-y". Hopefully this nice low-pollen weather holds up and I'll be able to go and play outside with everyone else sans the sneezing and coughing fits.

Until next time,

claire lynette


No comments:

Post a Comment