Search Truly Claire

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Pussycat Bow

Wednesday, March 6, 2013







Sweater, Mossimo at Target; Dress worn as skirt; "Clara tiered skirt dress"Antonio Melani at Dillards; Scarf, borrowed from Mama; Flats and Earrings, Forever21; Clutch, Express; Headband, gift from sister; Bracelet, Charming Charlie
Nail Color: "Passion" by OPI
Today's Weather:  High 73º, Low 36º F. Sunny and breezy

Accessorized today with a little black and white: spotted crinkled scarf instead of a necklace and a little Cruella de Vil on my feet with Dalmatian print flats. Embracing color whole heartedly today to match my mood. My green dress is still available on Dillard's website as of this posting. It runs large though. I typically wear a size six and left the store with a size two

style tips
.1.
Use rarely worn dresses in your wardrobe as skirts to winterize your warm weather dresses and double your styling options. It's works best if whatever blouse or sweater you choose is roomy enough to so that embellishments and style lines from the dress don't show through.
 .2.
 
Be like the boys and clip your scarf like a tie to your blouse or sweater. You can be obvious by using a brooch or hat pin or clandestine and sneak a safety pin underneath. It will hold your scarf in place just where you want it 

Life Stuff
Feeling nearly 100% today and so glad for it! No more scratchy throat, no more stuffy nose, and I slept the whole night through. It was so very nice. I headed out for my errands today with a smile on my face and without a purse full of tissues and cough drops. If I had a tail it'd be wagging. I think I might bake some cookies or go fly a kite!
Wishing you all a lovely, lovely day,
claire lynette


No comments:

Post a Comment