Search Truly Claire

Monday, April 8, 2013

Asymmetry All Day

Monday, April 8, 2013










Blouse, H&M; Skirt, Velvet; Shoes, Call It Spring
Lip Color: "Captivating Coral" ColorSensational Lipgloss by Maybelline
Today's Weather: High, 81º; Low 66º F. Bright, sunny, very breezy

Back to my favorite black and white today, something a person can't really go wrong with. I didn't wear jewelry or carry a bag because I didn't want to be bothered with keeping track of things and didn't want to feel fussy. In other words, I was very lazy today. I would have worn high heeled sandals but my pedicure needed refreshing so closed toe flats it was.

I was lazy but I wanted to play around with shapes a bit so I picked the H&M blouse because the front gathered panel and hem gives it so much asymmetrical fun and interest without trying too hard. I also styled my hair in a way I never do: down and to the side; but I'm surprised that I like it. I think I'll like it even more as it grows out. It'd be very lovely curled and adorned with a few pretty jeweled bobby pins or even a spray of small flowers. I'll have to keep that in mind for next time. It would also be easy to pin up in a swirled chignon too. Hmm... I'm getting all sorts of ideas now I want to try.

Hoping Spring is inspiring you to try new things,

claire lynette

No comments:

Post a Comment