Search Truly Claire

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Oh yes, Spring is here

Thursday, March 28, 2013








Disney princess bouffant-Olive Oyl hybrid hair. Let's make it a thing.







Duck! Thar be bees!!!

Sweater, Merona at Target; Pants, Spoon at alloy.com; Handbag, Express; Shoes, Charlotte-Russe; Earrings, Forever21; Headband, gift from sister
Nail Color: "Secret Story" by Essie
Today's Weather: High 70º, Low 44º F. Sunny and bright.
I think it is time to retire my beloved grey clutch. Notice the wear at the top? Plus the wrist strap is broken. Time for some window shopping!

The fact that this post even happened still amuses me because when I woke up this morning I had a very lazy attitude. I didn't want to do anything: no exercise, no getting dressed, no making breakfast, no posting, no work, nothing. And yet here I am exercised, dressed, fed (two squares and a snack so far) and full day of work done. It took everything I had but I did it and I feel that much better considering how the day started.

Not to mention the bees. There are dozens of them flying around my house thanks to the azaleas putting on their yearly Spring program and they don't seem to take too kindly to ladies carrying tripods. Running from them counted as my second exercise regimen for the day. I know that those in the know say that if you just stand still they won't bother you. Yet I know that this particular assumption is patently false having witnessed several innocent unassuming friends get stung by bees who just took things the wrong way. Oh and Crispin kept stealing my shoe off my foot when he wasn't busy chasing the bees. Cute, but slightly annoying. I love him anyway.

Wishing you a beautiful start to your Spring season,

claire lynette

No comments:

Post a Comment