Search Truly Claire

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Just a little bit

Thursday, February 9, 2012
 



Tunic, BCBGMaxAzria; Tank, Target; Leggings, Forever21; Flats, Charlotte Russe. Lips, wetNwild MEGA LAST Lip Color "Smokin' Hot Pink, 905D"
Today's Weather: High,72; Low, 48 degrees Fahrenheit. Cloudy, cool.

Today I was plagued with an allergy attack that served as a less than gentle reminder that Spring is just around the corner. I hit up my nearest pharmacy to arm myself with some medication and will most likely be dipping into a anti-histamine induced haze in a matter of moments. Because of the discomfort my immune system believes I deserved today I decided to keep things very, very simple; almost too simple seeing as how I didn't want to get out of bed. This tunic is one I like a lot but don't wear very much mainly because it is always hidden within the depths of my closet. I decided eye make-up would be a very bad idea what with all the sneezing and itchy, watery eyes so I thought bright lips would work better. I forget how much I like bright lipstick until I put it on. This one from wetNwild is pigmented, easy to apply, and cheaper than dirt.

I won't have to worry about searching for clothes to wear or relying so much on my leggings and tunics (I think I've worn some sort of combination of those everyday since I started working on my room redesign) since my closet should be finished very soon. I spent part of yesterday painting the shelves to match the walls. It's best described as a finicky task that I'd rather pay someone else to do, but it's all mine so I get to share some of the bragging rights. Seeing everything neatly arranged inside will make all the headache of the project worth it and I can't wait to share the results with you!

Until next time,

claire lynette

No comments:

Post a Comment