Search Truly Claire

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Tiny Dancer

Sunday, February 5, 2012
 





 

Knit Blouse, unknown; Sweater, Zenana; Shorts, Lola; Leggings and Earrings, Forever21; Leg warmers, Target; Boots, Newport-News. Nails: Essie "Lilacism"
Today's Weather: High, 66; Low 47 degrees Fahrenheit. Cloudy and rainy.

Sometimes I go back to my roots and pull out my leggings and leg warmers. Dance and gymnastics were a big part of my life growing up and the aesthetic never really left me. I even topped it all off with a bun. The weather around here depressingly suffers from some sort of anxiety disorder. It just can't seem to make up it's mind lately. Today I've been bracing myself for the inevitable rain and general bad weather and wanted to dress comfortably if not lazily. I still have to paint my closet and check off about million other things on my list; at least I'll look half way decent doing it because I can guarantee you I didn't want to get out of bed today, but I'm glad I did because things are getting done.

All for now,

claire lynette

No comments:

Post a Comment