Search Truly Claire

Monday, February 13, 2012

A Pinch of Pink

Monday, February 13, 2012
 





four strand French braid beginning at about my ears, tucked under and secured with a bobby pin



Hat, Urban Outfitters; Sweater, Zenana; Skirt, unknown from sample sale; Tights, Target; Leg Warmers, Little Miss Matched; Boots, Steve Madden
Today's Weather: High, 64; Low, 48 degrees Fahrenheit. Windy, cloudy, rainy...dull

"a hat's not a hat till it's tilted," frank, bing, and dean, robin and the seven hoods

I have been wearing a lot of black and grey lately which is, despite the evidence against me here on the blog, unusual for me. It must be this crazy weather we've been having...and that I have an inordinate amount of gray and black in my closet. I'm still wondering how that happened. So I decided to go for a bit of color today. I'm still living from a pile of clothes on my guestroom bed since my closet isn't quite finished yet, but I won't complain because this lovely little skirt was on top.

I'll be spending the rest of my day baking goodies for tomorrow. If I don't get to visit with you then please have a wonderful, fun filled Valentine's Day whether you celebrate the day or not.
All for now,

claire lynette

p.s

that above quote? truer words were never spoken

No comments:

Post a Comment