Search Truly Claire

Friday, March 2, 2012

Hey Alice, what kind of rabbit hole have we fallen into?

Friday, March 2, 2012
 

This is what has consumed me day and night for the last three weeks or so

I feel like this closet project of mine has sucked a small part of my happiness away from me. After a month of work it's still not complete, but just oh so close; and has steamrolled over all the other projects I had planned for last month, namely my Mardi Gras masks...I'll show you later the upsetting state those are in. However! The good thing is that I am no longer living out of a pile of tangled clothing and my shoes sing my praises each day. I still need to paint the removable shelves (see one on the floor on the right?) and drawers, add drawer pulls, find a temporary storage solution for the drawers on the left side I couldn't afford to cut just yet, and finally order the curtain and curtain rod so that my closet has "doors". 

A reminder of what I had before:


So I should stop my whining right?

You'll see me a bit more often now that this project is no longer in beastmode.

All for now,

claire lynette

No comments:

Post a Comment