Search Truly Claire

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Autobots, Roll Out!

Wednesday, March 14, 2012




 
Hat, unknown; Tank, Bella, trendyblanks.com; Skirt, made by me; Sandals, Gianni Bini, Dillard's, Necklace, made from a keychain, gift from a friend
Today's Weather: High, 84, Low 61 degrees Fahrenheit. Humid and sunny with clouds.

I know I went crazy with color for one whole day, but you must forgive me. I rolled out of bed to meet a friend for lunch and was still under the fog from a Benadryl induced nap. I grabbed the easiest thing out of my closet, couldn't find my favorite sunglasses, and spent ten frantic minutes looking for my keys before discovering them hanging delicately from my car trunk lock. It's been one of those days. I did however find the time to dig out my Optimus Prime necklace that I received as a birthday present two years ago. My inner nerd-geek (I have a dosage of both) is showing but I am proud to wear a figure of my future baby daddy around my neck. I've got no shame; besides someone might think it's some "tribal" influenced piece anyway...whatever that means.

All for now,

claire lynette



No comments:

Post a Comment