Search Truly Claire

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Fresh Prints of the Deep South

Tuesday, March 13, 2012









Blazer, Aryn K, Dillards; Tunic, made by me; Pants, delias; Shoes, Enzo Angiolini; Bag, Francesca's Collections; Belt, Stein Mart; Ring, unknown, Earring Studs, Forever21
Todays Weather: High, 82, Low 58 degrees Fahrenheit. Cloudy and humid.

This should be proof that I do like color! I've noticed and remarked in previous posts that I've been wearing a lot of black and gray lately. Well, I'm still wearing black, but it helps keep this look from veering into psychedelic territory. It stayed around 60 degrees most of the day and so the jacket was necessary for my delicate sensibilities, but it shot up to 80 in no time and the jacket got to be a bit much; you can see that my make-up is taking a  trip to southern territories. Still, the weather around here is getting more agreeable, just yesterday and all last week it had been raining seemingly non-stop - hence no outfit photos as of late.

You may notice these photos look a bit crisper than usual and it's all thanks to a new 50mm lens. I'm really happy with how things are turning out. Now, if only I didn't live in Dullsville, USA and had better scenery than my house to shoot in. I drove around a bit today to see if I could find a quaint park or something; as you can see I am still in my driveway.

All for now,

claire lynette


No comments:

Post a Comment