Search Truly Claire

Monday, March 26, 2012

A Little More Blue

Monday, March 26, 2012

 

 




Jacket, Vogue 8398 (view B w/ collar, sewn by me); Dress and Earrings, Forever21, Necklace, Frock Candy (very old), Clutch, Express; Shoes, vintage from mom's closet.
Today's Weather: High, 84; Low 59 degrees Fahrenheit. Very sunny, bright


I didn't mean to be a bit dressy today. I was hesitant to wear my little jacket here because it's a bit on the dressy side, but I figured, "What the hey! I'll wear what I want to." I made it maybe two or three years ago but never wore it mainly because I was lazy and hadn't yet slip stitched the center front facings down (that's the inside fabric where the jacket opens, I wear mine like lapels). This morning I decided it must be worn today, I can't tell you why, and finished the lapels in just a few minutes. It's made out of a light blue crisp linen fabric that has a silver metallic glaze on top. I thought it was pretty unique seeing as how I bought the fabric from one of those chain fabric/craft stores where selection is usually very limited.

I had a lot of fun today running around town in this beautiful Spring weather today and plan to enjoy more of it tomorrow. Hope the weather has been treating you right where you live!

All for now,

claire lynette

No comments:

Post a Comment