Search Truly Claire

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Pattern Play on St. Patty's Day

Saturday, March 17, 2012
 

 

 

 


Blouse and Shorts, Blink, a local boutique; Belt, Stein Mart; Shoes, vintage from mom's closet; Earrings, Forever21; Necklace, vintage, gift from a friend
Today's Weather: High 84, Low 64 degrees Fahrenheit. Sunny and breezy

Today and last night have put me through the ringer. Allergy season is in full effect and seems to have a personal vendetta against me. This afternoon I played tug o' war with a sinus headache and eventually I will drop the Benadryl bomb on it and be done with it, but I must remain a rational non-drooling human being at least through dinner. I thought I might stay curled up in bed the whole day but decided it'd be best to go ahead and take that shower and not break a lunch date with a good friend. For my own little amusement I played around with pattern and texture today and think I got things about right: plaid, alligator, chevron, stripes all rolled up in leather and chiffon. Somehow I think it works. St. Patrick's Day done in sophistication...at least that's what I was going for.

Hope all is well,

claire lynette



No comments:

Post a Comment