Search Truly Claire

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Little Surprises

Thursday, October 31, 2013
sock loom

I'm such a lucky lady. My mother surprised me with my very own sock knitting loom! I hadn't realized how much I had talked about making my own socks, legwarmers, and mittens but apparently it was quite a lot that this is what first came to mind when she was looking for a little present. I haven't been doing all that well this month, which I'll elaborate on in a later post, so this was my mom's way of bringing me a little cheer. If I can get the hang of it I know what everyone will be getting for Christmas this year!

We'll be going on a little trip together to select sock yarn that I can use to practice. I hope I can share my creations with you! If it doesn't work out forget this post was ever written because I'll never mention it again.

Wishing you a Happy and Safe Hallowmas!

claire lynette

No comments:

Post a Comment